Page 1 of 1
Boss Media ( IPN ) Support on Pokertracker 3 ?

Posted:
Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:16 am
by Salomonsson
Hey folks !
Can't seem to get a answer through the search function,
so, is Pokertracker 3 and PokerACE HUD going to be fully supported on Boss Media / IPN ?
On PT2 there was some problems with importing all of the hands.
Thanks !
Re: Boss Media ( IPN ) Support on Pokertracker 3 ?

Posted:
Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:37 am
by Josh
We will do our best to fully support all the sites PT2 supports, and then some.
Re: Boss Media ( IPN ) Support on Pokertracker 3 ?

Posted:
Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm
by Salomonsson
[quote="Josh"55o]We will do our best to fully support all the sites PT2 supports, and then some.[/quote55o]
but Josh, PT2 does not fully support Boss does it ?
I have a few major problems with it.
Re: Boss Media ( IPN ) Support on Pokertracker 3 ?

Posted:
Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:43 pm
by APerfect10
Unless if there is a reason that we cannot support Boss (I haven't researched it nor am I familiar with Boss); PokerTracker 3 and the PT3 HUD will support IPN/Boss Media. I am not sure if this will be ready by launch or shortly there after; however, we will certainly support it. :)
Best regards,
Derek
Re: Boss Media ( IPN ) Support on Pokertracker 3 ?

Posted:
Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:07 pm
by nakke
[quote="Salomonsson"hj1][quote="Josh"hj1]We will do our best to fully support all the sites PT2 supports, and then some.[/quotehj1]
but Josh, PT2 does not fully support Boss does it ?
I have a few major problems with it.[/quotehj1]Boss recently upgraded their software to be fully PT(2) compliant
Re: Boss Media ( IPN ) Support on Pokertracker 3 ?

Posted:
Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:50 pm
by APerfect10
[quote="nakke"z0r]I have a few major problems with it.[/quotez0r]Boss recently upgraded their software to be fully PT(2) compliant[/quote]
Then there should be no problem with PT3 supporting it :)
-Derek
Re: Boss Media ( IPN ) Support on Pokertracker 3 ?

Posted:
Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:12 pm
by Salomonsson
[quote="APerfect10"df8][quote="nakke"df8]I have a few major problems with it.[/quotedf8]Boss recently upgraded their software to be fully PT(2) compliant[/quotedf8]
Then there should be no problem with PT3 supporting it :)
-Derek[/quote]
I still get quite a few error messages and can't auto-import ?
So if you say that Boss is fully compliant with PT2 where should I post my error ?
I play on Fortune Poker.
Thank you for your time.
Re: Boss Media ( IPN ) Support on Pokertracker 3 ?

Posted:
Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:16 pm
by APerfect10
[quote="Salomonsson"j4b][quote="APerfect10"j4b]
Then there should be no problem with PT3 supporting it :)
-Derek[/quotej4b]
I still get quite a few error messages and can't auto-import ?
So if you say that Boss is fully compliant with PT2 where should I post my error ?
I play on Fortune Poker.
Thank you for your time.[/quotej4b]
We have not added support yet...we will get it added eventually. (Hopefully prior to final release)
Best regards,
Derek