Few Questions

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Few Questions

Postby Dual Prophecy » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:28 pm

I am looking to purchase a copy of Pokertracker, but my friends told me about the Beta Version of PT3. So here are a few questions i have...

1) If i were to purchase PT2 now, can i get a free upgrade or copy of PT3 later (assuming if it's the same price)?
2) If i were to stick with the PT3 Beta version and buy PAHUD now, will the PAHUD be compatible with the Beta Version?
3) If i were to buy PAHUD now (assuming it's not compatible with the Beta Version), can i get an upgrade for PAHUD later for free?
- I read on the other thread it depends on the time you purchased PAHUD. So i'm just curious about the expected release date of PT3.

Thanks, I hope to make the purchase as soon as I can so i wish to figure this out.

Nevermind, I read about the < 2 months purchase is 100% free upgrade thread the second i finished posting. Now I'm just curious about the release date so i don't miss that 2 months time frame. Also, question #2 still stands.. if someone can answer it, that'll be great.
Dual Prophecy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Re: Few Questions

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:36 pm

2. No, PAHud does NOT work with PT3. PT3 will have a HUD integrated, but it is not yet in beta testing.
if you buy PAH you will get a discount on the PT3.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Few Questions

Postby Dual Prophecy » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:42 pm

[quote="WhiteRider"ku5]2. No, PAHud does NOT work with PT3. PT3 will have a HUD integrated, but it is not yet in beta testing.
You will buy PT3 and the HUD separately - if you buy PAH you will get a discount on the PT3 HUD.[/quoteku5]

What is this AHK HUD I'm reading about? Is it a HUD patch for the Beta Version?
Dual Prophecy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Re: Few Questions

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Kind of, yes. It is a script-HUD written by one of the beta testers.
Help for it is through the topic stickied at the top of the forum.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Few Questions

Postby Dual Prophecy » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:54 pm

[quote="WhiteRider"hhq]Kind of, yes. It is a script-HUD written by one of the beta testers.
Help for it is through the topic stickied at the top of the forum.[/quotehhq]

Interesting, thank you. Have you tried using AHK HUD? I'm new to these types of software, so I'm just wondering how complicated it is to learn.
Dual Prophecy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Re: Few Questions

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:47 pm

Personally, no (I'm not currently playing at any of the sites supported by PT3, I'm saving my small number of $$ at Party for testing the upcoming PT3HUD), but it sounds like quite a few people are getting some good use out of it. Try it, and ask questions in the stickied topic, _dave_ who writes it or some of the other users will help you.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Few Questions

Postby Dual Prophecy » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:54 pm

[quote="WhiteRider"lvn]Personally, no (I'm not currently playing at any of the sites supported by PT3, I'm saving my small number of $$ at Party for testing the upcoming PT3HUD), but it sounds like quite a few people are getting some good use out of it. Try it, and ask questions in the stickied topic, _dave_ who writes it or some of the other users will help you.[/quotelvn]

I've been sitting here for the past hour trying to get AHK HUD working. I seem to be doing everything it says on the instruction guide, but i can't get it working.
Dual Prophecy
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Re: Few Questions

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:54 am

[quote="Dual Prophecy"6y6]I've been sitting here for the past hour trying to get AHK HUD working. I seem to be doing everything it says on the instruction guide, but i can't get it working.[/quote6y6]

Ask _dave_ for help. He will work with you to get it working properly.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests