amount won is wrong

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

amount won is wrong

Postby wildpike » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:33 am

I downloaded the PT3 today and began using it immediately. First off, I think this will be a great tool and once it is fully released I will certainly buy it--if the info is correct. However, my amount won on the general and other tabs is definitely incorrect. I know this for sure since this was my first day using it and I have not imported any previous hands. My 'vs player' tab is much closer to the actual amount I won today (almost double). I have clicked refresh but this does not help. Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong of is it the program? Thanks.
wildpike
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:22 am

Re: amount won is wrong

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:09 am

Do you have any filters enabled? Click the 'Clear' button located at the top right hand side to ensure all filters are cleared.

Were you importing the hands via the auto or manual import? What site are you playing on?

Could you zip your hand histories for today and send them to me via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/hu5]Support system[/urlhu5] so that I can try to reproduce the problem and get it resolved for a future beta release?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests