Cake poker

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Cake poker

Postby jasonfish11 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:44 pm

I have tried searching for this topic and havent found my answer.

Is there any way to import the HHs from cake poker to PT? I know its against their T&C to do this while playing but I dont think its against them after a session is over (from what I understand). Is there any way to make thier HHs compatable with PT?

Im not planning on using it during play or using a hud during play I just want an easy way to track my results and statistics.

Thank you.
jasonfish11
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Re: Cake poker

Postby Josh » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Cake does not allow tracking software use with their site. Until this changes, PT will not natively support them, and I don't think we should allow discussion of work-arounds here either.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Cake poker

Postby jasonfish11 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:20 pm

I wasnt trying to work around it. I just thought with the way the T&C were written that it would be ok to use something like PT as long as it is not at the same time you are playing. I guess I could be wrong.
jasonfish11
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Re: Cake poker

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:48 pm

[quote="jasonfish11"ov9]I wasnt trying to work around it. I just thought with the way the T&C were written that it would be ok to use something like PT as long as it is not at the same time you are playing. I guess I could be wrong.[/quoteov9]

Unfortunately, you are wrong :( I have had numerous conversations with ownership at Cake Poker about this issue. They are [iov9]thinking[/iov9] about changing their stance but I have not heard any final word on this. I should probably bug them again...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests