counting coinflips.

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

counting coinflips.

Postby diesel007 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:06 am

Please, tell me, how to count all coinflips with PT3?
for example I want to count all AKo vs PP won and lost times, and vise versa.

I keep losing them non-stop at Full Tilt, last month I barely won a single coinflip.
Ty.
diesel007
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Re: counting coinflips.

Postby Josh » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:35 am

You could probably do this with custom stats and reports, but there's no easy way to do it.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: counting coinflips.

Postby diesel007 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am

I thought PT3 could do ANYTHING.
Please, tell me at least one way how to do this.
Thank you.
diesel007
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Re: counting coinflips.

Postby Josh » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:58 am

Like I said, you could probably do this using custom stats and custom reports. Then again, there's no easy way to compare your info to an opponent's info yet. I hope to make this possible, but right now, it's very difficult.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests