Comment on Filters

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Comment on Filters

Postby dj11 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:05 pm

With the latest beta, we find we need to "Add Selected To Filters".

At this point I find this really clunky, time consuming and unusable for a quick peek in game. For deeper analysis, its fine, there will be many different views where I might want to get complicated, and doing the work once will be worth the effort. But in game, when a snap decision is on the line, it falters as is.

So, I suggest that a quick look not be discounted, nor need to be saved for future use. These would tend to be simple looks, like seeing what villain may have shown down during the current session. This may also be something you have alternate plans about, but speed in a dicey situation should be pretty important.
dj11
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: Comment on Filters

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:26 pm

I completely agree...

Please see viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1477&p=8061

We already have plans on making the filtering system easier to use.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests