Filter by All In and Luck Stat

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Filter by All In and Luck Stat

Postby anyhero » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:42 pm

How can I show all hands where myself and another player were both all in preflop?

This may have been suggested in the past, but it would be cool if Pokertracker was able to calculate an all in "luck factor" based upon your percent chance to win vs whether or not you won. I've been having a bad run recently when I've been all-in with the best of it, and it would do wonders for my mental health if I was able to statistically show to myself that I'm not playing like crap. This luck factor stat would also be really nice to have on a graph next to money won so that people are able to see whether a downward or upward trend is based on good play or luck.

I'm not sure if this would be a report, or a stat, or what, but it would be cool to be able to not only look at all in preflop, but all hands that went to showdown to look for coolers and heaters. There could even be luck stats for sessions just based on hands received. Also this report/stat would have a variable determining the length of time or hands in the past that would be looked at to calculate its value.
anyhero
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:18 pm

Re: Filter by All In and Luck Stat

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Filtering options are currently incomplete. You will be able to filter for all-in hands soon, we just have not had time to get the filter added.

We do have plans on calculating estimated value so that you can view your all-in luck, etc. :)

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Filter by All In and Luck Stat

Postby anyhero » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Great, thanks.
anyhero
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:18 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests