list of players with total winnings and bb/100

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

list of players with total winnings and bb/100

Postby emilpt3 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:44 pm

I remember from PT2 that i could get a list of all the players in my DB sorted by winnings. At least I think I could.

Anyway, I want to do this with PT3 but I cannot do it. How can it be done?

Thanks a lot!

Emil
emilpt3
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Re: list of players with total winnings and bb/100

Postby emilpt3 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 pm

I just found the custom report thing, I think this is what I was looking for. I'll play around with it for a whil.e
emilpt3
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Re: list of players with total winnings and bb/100

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:47 pm

We will be adding this summary window back into PT3 which will list all of the players in your database along with a summary.

You are right though, in the mean time, you could accomplish this using a custom report.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests