PT3/HUD beta reliability?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3/HUD beta reliability?

Postby Clean » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:51 pm

I'm looking to play almost entirely with PT3 as opposed to PT2 for obvious reasons (drooool 3-bet/4-bet stats), but I'm a little concerned about any remaining bugs and such that could hinder my play. I usually 8-table, and poker is my sole source of income at the moment, so I don't have much room to allow for software mistakes.

So I was wondering, do any of you 'serious' players use the PT3 beta as their main tracker? Also, do you find the hud is also reliable enough? How about pokerobserver hud?

Another thing, mainly directed to _dave_ or anyone else who knows (I'll post this in the ahk hud thread as well), has the stat issue been fixed to show your own stats for that specific table/session as opposed to your whole entire stats history?

I of course mean no disrespect to the PT3 admin (or dave re: the hud) who are doing a killer job, but I'm sure you can understand my concern :)
Clean
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Re: PT3/HUD beta reliability?

Postby MacAnthony » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:06 pm

It's beta software. And as such carries no guarantees of accurate and issue free features. If you want the same quality as you are accustomed too with PT2, I suggest using PT2. But the more people who test out and verify that PT3 is working as expected the more likely and sooner that a reliable version will be available.
MacAnthony
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests