Is there any way I can check who wins the most?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Is there any way I can check who wins the most?

Postby 892king » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:55 am

Hey,

In PT2, I can see all winners and losers.
But I can't find same function in PT3.
So I wonder if it's my bad or u didn't program it yet or u don't have plan to upgrade that function.
Thank you.
892king
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:22 am

Re: Is there any way I can check who wins the most?

Postby Josh » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:36 pm

You can create a custom report to do this. PT3 will eventually have a Summary tab like PT2.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests