back up databases?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

back up databases?

Postby obga » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:41 pm

I am not to familier with PT/PT3 but does it have the ability to backup your database just incase something were to happen to the DB itself?
obga
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Re: back up databases?

Postby Josh » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Not yet.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: back up databases?

Postby aliby » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:39 pm

[quote="obga"dn0]I am not to familier with PT/PT3 but does it have the ability to backup your database just incase something were to happen to the DB itself?[/quotedn0]

This may be a bit technical so if you do not understand it, I apologize, but the link below explains how to backup a PostgreSQL database

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/inte ... ackup.html

-Noah
aliby
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:33 pm


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests