GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Postby smagmatits » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey guys, thanks for opening this..
I just downloaded PT3, and it's running, with Auto Import running, but no HUD shows up when I play my cash games.. I've tried it with Full Tilt as well as PokerStars, there is just simply no HUD what so ever. Can someone please tell me why!!?? I'm losing my mind here!!! I'd really appreciate any help guys!!! Thanks so much
smagmatits
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 am

Re: GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 am

Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum - PAHud is a separate application which only works with PT2.

Please read the PT3 HUD FAQ.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests