Amount Won not working for SnG's

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Amount Won not working for SnG's

Postby momoney2 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:22 am

I placed 3rd in an SnG on FTP, but the Amount Won column on the Tournaments tab is showing $0.00 for the tourney and the total is also showing $0.00, though the ROI is showing the correct percentage.
The 3rd Place column on the Winnings tab is $0.00 also, but the ROI is also incorrect. It does not match the percentage on the Tournaments tab.
I have used the Analyze Active Database function and clicked the Refresh button to see if this will update the Amount Won field, but this has not corrected the number.
Auto Import is running.
momoney2
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Re: Amount Won not working for SnG's

Postby _towelie_ » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:46 am

Ummmmmm... pretty sure you need FTP to send you a tournament summary no?
_towelie_
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Re: Amount Won not working for SnG's

Postby momoney2 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:23 am

I'm new to Poker Tracker, so if I have FTP send me email messages for my tourney cashes, would I then have to somehow import that information into PT3? Or do I have to manually type in the cashes?
[ik08](After poking around I found the Tournaments > Enter Results page to update my tourney info.) [/ik08]
And if this is the case, why would it be that the Tournament tab has an adjusted ROI for the cash, while the Winnings tab does not adjust the ROI?
[ik08](After manually entering my tourney cashes, the ROI on the Tournament tab has adjusted and the ROI on the Winnings tab has also adjusted; HOWEVER the two numbers do NOT match.) [/ik08]
Like I said, I'm new to PT3, so if there is something that I am missing, please let me know. Thanks! :)
momoney2
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Re: Amount Won not working for SnG's

Postby momoney2 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:32 am

OK, I thought I had figured out why there is a difference in the ROI's on the 2 separate pages. I thoguht it was that the Tournament tab counts freerolls, while the Winnings tab does not. BUT this doesn't seem to be the case. The tournament counts match on both tabs. Just the ROI's are different. I'm guessing two different Developers may have written the ROI calc for each page.

But for the tourney cashes, is the only way to keep track of them to manually input the amounts? PT3 will not automatically import that info?

I think that will do it for tonight.
Thanks again.
momoney2
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Re: Amount Won not working for SnG's

Postby Josh » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:34 am

Tournament support is still rough around the edges. I have marked this as a bug to investigate.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Amount Won not working for SnG's

Postby skoldpadda » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:53 am

[quote="Josh"tyl]Tournament support is still rough around the edges. I have marked this as a bug to investigate.[/quotetyl]

Ok this has been reported.

Just sorting through my data I noticed someone I had beaten at HU for a 9 player SNG was showing a -100% ROI when obviously this should be a very high positive number.
skoldpadda
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests