Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Holyhabanero » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:35 pm

I have a number of tournaments I played at Pokerstars this month loaded in from PT2 and from those played since the beta release.

I was taking a look through my results when i noticed that the totals for mins played and hrs played were way off from what I actually played. In the tournament section on the tournament tab in PT3 (beta 3)time played in January adds up to 286 hours where as I know I only played 102 hrs . Somehow I get the impression that it is showing the length of the tournaments rather than the time i was actually playing in them (unfortunately..lol)...just guesing here.

Otherwise things look to be working just fine...all the stats I have been able to cross check against the PT2 db are now spot on. Nice job!

All the best

Guy
Holyhabanero
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 am

Re: Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Josh » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:12 am

The tournament information isn't complete yet, so there are bound to be some errors. The hours you see in the tournament tab are table hours. If you multitable, the number will be higher than the actual hours played.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Holyhabanero » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:49 am

Hi

I was not playing more than one table at a time, so its not a multi tabling issue but somehow the software is not correctly identifying the time I actually played. The tournament mins/hrs played shown are well in excess of real time played . I have many that go 7 hrs when I had played just 3 or 4 and even in one case over 13hrs....

06/01/08 PS $11........time i actually played (i record this outside of PT in my Bankroll spreadsheets) finished 63 after 8hrs at the table but PT3 records 13.26 hrs!

30/01/08 PS $5.........time actually played.....2.5 hrs....PT3 says 7.88 hrs.

The first example comes from the imported data from PT2 and the second from data imported during play with PT3.

Not all of the times displayed are wrong though.....last nights tournaments are all spot on, but a lot of the others are wrong, so there must be a bug somewhere.

All the best

Guy
Holyhabanero
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 am

Re: Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Holyhabanero » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:30 am

Ok I spoke too soon......

There is another little problem, that was not seen under Beta 2 but appeared this morning when I imported the tournament summary for last nights game...whilst it loads into PT2 correctly, PT3 now imports the info but doesnt display the tournament as an MTT but as N/A and none of the places paid are recorded in PT3 and the number of entrants is also listed as 25 instead of 2922!!

I have loaded about 20 summaries prior to the beta 3 release and all loaded correctly......

All the best

Guy
Holyhabanero
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 am

Re: Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Josh » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:45 am

Please attach some hands and the tournament summary of a tournament that isn't importing correctly into beta 3.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Holyhabanero » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:21 am

The tournament last night has 2922 runners...would be a little long to post into the thread...unless you want it like that.

As for the hands you ask for, should i just export all the hands from that tourny and post them too?

In a SnG at moment so will wait for your reply and then check the SnG loads correctly before sending the data you need.

All the best

Guy
Holyhabanero
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 am

Re: Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Josh » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:28 am

Sorry, I forgot to add "attach to a support ticket". Please don't post it here.

Do you have the original hand history for the tournament? PT3 doesn't have an export utility yet.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Holyhabanero » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 am

Can export from PT2 or search for the HHs on my HDD...which do you prefer?
Holyhabanero
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 am

Re: Hours and Mins played.....odd calculations

Postby Josh » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:06 am

Exporting from PT2 will work fine.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests