Page 1 of 1

need some help

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:55 pm
by cd678
ok so i downloaded the one with postgres and installed it. now when i try to open it nothing comes up at all, but it shows pokertracker running in the processes. its not blocked by a firewall or anything so why is nothing coming up?

Re: need some help

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:32 pm
by feint06
At first, it did the same for me. I had two issues which once fixed, solved my problem:

A) I already had postgres on my computer (I wasn't sure), so I needed to delete the contents of the data folder.
B) I had to temporarily disable my Norton Internet Security

Re: need some help

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:44 pm
by Josh
What does the PokerTracker.log file say?

Re: need some help

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:45 pm
by nuhhht
Try ctrl>alt>del the Pokertracker.exe process and see what happens.