I had two databases. One for played hands and one for datamine. I imported hands pt2 using that converter tool. Played hands was ok about 50k hands. Datamine was about 500k hands. It run's like 40h/s that dosen't bother me. but clustering take sooooo long i thing it was run like 5h (clustering) so i decide to cancel it.
Well then i put auto import on. And my FTP get freaky laggy after that. Then i notice PT has freeze and was not answering. Ok i shut it down and re-started it. Same thing happends again. Every time i try to auto import hands it's freeze now and finally crash. When i start it i can use players tab and every other things but just like i say when i try to import it crash.
I had latest psq etc. and right database running. dont know what to do.
