Page 1 of 1

faulty stats in repository

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:27 am
by kflug
On page 4 of the repository is a package of 6 stats for HU play by Al1_Ge. At least two are faulty. SB Call after limp was wrong and corrected by the author in a separate upload to the repository. Looking at the stat for BB raise SB limp. I notice the column defined as cnt_bb_check is faulty
It will count a bb check every time the small blinds folds. Also the stat SB First Raise PF is redundant and adds unnecessary columns. I haven't looked at the others but I'd be dubious about them too.
Shouldn't faulty stats be removed from the repository? Are the stats in there tested?

Re: faulty stats in repository

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:15 am
by WhiteRider
Thanks for letting us know - I'll have a look at the stats and see about getting them corrected.

Re: faulty stats in repository

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 am
by WhiteRider
They are clearly marked as 'only for a beta test'.
I would suggest that you PM the creator of the stats and tell him what the problems are, or correct the stats and submit your own versions to the repository.