Squeeze Percentage Preflop

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Squeeze Percentage Preflop

Postby bas0rrrr » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:21 pm

hi,

i dled some custom stats like preflop squeeze %. some hands have more than 100% squeeze percentage how's that possible? :?
(i dled all here listed [url]http://www.pokertracker.com/repository/statistics.php?f[search]=squeez&submit=Search[/url])

regards
basti
bas0rrrr
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:51 am

Re: Squeeze Percentage Preflop

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:24 am

I was just working on some squeeze stats and I think there's a problem with the database fields.
I'll try these custom stats later when I have some time and see if it's the same issue.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Squeeze Percentage Preflop

Postby bas0rrrr » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 am

btw ur pretty sick dude, u got like 50k posts in forums online? :) amazing, if u get 1 dollar per post u would be rich :D
bas0rrrr
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:51 am

Re: Squeeze Percentage Preflop

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:30 pm

LOL - feel free to suggest that to the management.. ;)

As I expected, these Custom Stats use the same DB fields as I am using.
I've reported the problem I found to the development team but I don't know when this will be fixed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Squeeze Percentage Preflop

Postby Oakrdrzfan » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:28 am

WhiteRider wrote:LOL - feel free to suggest that to the management.. ;)

As I expected, these Custom Stats use the same DB fields as I am using.
I've reported the problem I found to the development team but I don't know when this will be fixed.


what is the problem you found. I have some squeeze stats that I made and am now wondering if they are bad.
Oakrdrzfan
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Re: Squeeze Percentage Preflop

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:26 am

It's not to do with the stat; I think there are some cases where the database fields:
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_opp
..aren't set correctly.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests