Was aggresive and won

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Was aggresive and won

Postby Messaa » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:46 am

I'm trying to create a stat that basicly says: How many percent a player won showdown after being aggressive on any street. I'm doing this by using two new columns, namely

cnt_betraise_wtsd:

sum(if[(holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_f_raise > 0 OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_t_raise > 0 OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_raise > 0 OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet) AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0])

cnt_betraise_wtsd_won:

sum(if[(holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_f_raise > 0 OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_t_raise > 0 OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_r_raise > 0 OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet) AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand, 1, 0])

and defining the stat by

(cnt_betraise_wtsd_won / cnt_betraise_wtsd) * 100


However, it seems to me that these columns does not give me the correct values, which I suspect for various reasons. Can you help? I hope it is clear what I want the statistic to show.
Messaa
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 1:55 am

Re: Was aggresive and won

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:37 am

In order to make it easier for me to narrow down what's going on here, would you mind sharing your suspicions?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Was aggresive and won

Postby Messaa » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 pm

What I'm asking is. I want the stat to say: Percentage of times a player won showdown after he bet or raised at least one time on either flop, turn or river. Have I defined the columns correctly?
Messaa
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 1:55 am

Re: Was aggresive and won

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Yes, they look fine to me, so I'd like to know a bit more about a few hands that don't give you the result you're expecting, as it will help us figure out what's causing the discrepancy between expected results and actual results.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Was aggresive and won

Postby Eric Poker » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:24 am

Look fine for me too

Are you sure
Code: Select all
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet


is working ?

You may try this instan
Code: Select all
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet = True
Eric Poker
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Re: Was aggresive and won

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:55 am

You shouldn't need to add = true, but that shouldn't cause any problems either, as far as I'm aware.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests