Newbie question reg: reports

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie question reg: reports

Postby JBMSweden » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:56 am

Hi,

I am quite stupid when it comes to pc:s so pls be nice.

I wonder if it's possible to do the following;

1 - Check for leaks in all sorts of situations e.g how does A5o perform in SB vs 2,3 or 4 limpers, how often do I win SD when I raise Turn in position, how often do I win when I c/r flop/turn etc etc.-... I basically would like to analyze my own game thouroughly to find leaks...

Anyone have a tutorial?

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you.
JBMSweden
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:56 am

Re: Newbie question reg: reports

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:18 pm

This post contains links to classic information on using your PT stats to improve your game.

If you want to filter for various setups, click the Filters button at the top right of the main texas holdem tab, and look through the list there. You could easily filter for A5o, for example, and any number of players to the flop and see the differences that way. Click "Clear" to remove all filters in one fell swoop.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests