simple report: tournaments missing summaries

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

simple report: tournaments missing summaries

Postby feint06 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok, I'm trying to run a report where I can get a list of all the tournament IDs and their corresponding table types. I want to then export that and open it in a spreadsheet, sort the data by table type (table type "NA" is missing summary), and then be able to copy/paste the tournament IDs into stars request box...


Anyway, I can't seem to get this report to work. Under section "holdem tournament tournament" I have only 2 report stats: "TourneyNo" and "Table Type"


I save the report as some random name, and try to run it, but it never seems to populate. A peek at the log file reveals:

2009/02/09 17:08:01.057: [00003092][Query] Executing SQL (Thread): SELECT (tourney_holdem_summary.tourney_no) as "tourney_no", (tourney_holdem_summary.id_table_type) as "id_table_type" FROM tourney_holdem_summary, tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics WHERE (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_player = 697)
2009/02/09 17:09:15.338: [00003092][Query] Query execution time: 74276.67287323 ms : SELECT (tourney_holdem_summary.tourney_no) as "tourney_no", (tourney_holdem_summary.id_table_type) as "id_table_type" FROM tourney_holdem_summary, tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics WHERE (tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_player = 697)
2009/02/09 17:09:15.541: [00002648][QueryReportCtrl] Unable to populate. Reason: bad allocation
2009/02/09 17:09:15.588: [00002648][QueryReportCtrl] Query load time: 43.5871 ms


Am I doing something wrong?
feint06
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: simple report: tournaments missing summaries

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 am

There are more stats available than that - make sure you have "All Stats" selected in the dropdown list.

You shouldn't get an error, though, obviously..
Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log file to the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: simple report: tournaments missing summaries

Postby feint06 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 am

WhiteRider wrote:There are more stats available than that - make sure you have "All Stats" selected in the dropdown list.


Yeah, I just meant those were the only two stats I thought I'd need to make this report. I'll submit a log later on today. In the meantime, is there another approach you would recommend? It would be nice if I could highlight & copy the tournament IDs from the enter results popup (since it already has a filter for "only tournaments needing results")...
feint06
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: simple report: tournaments missing summaries

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:47 am

I believe tournaments you haven't entered results for have val_finish set to 0. So if you use the Filters button on the left of the custom report and set val_finish > 0 it should only show tournaments requiring results.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: simple report: tournaments missing summaries

Postby feint06 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:58 am

kraada wrote:I believe tournaments you haven't entered results for have val_finish set to 0. So if you use the Filters button on the left of the custom report and set val_finish > 0 it should only show tournaments requiring results.


Thanks, a report with just TourneyNo stat and filtered for val_finish=0 works :)
feint06
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests