Stat error

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Stat error

Postby js2002 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:35 am

Hi,

when I make a 3bet in SB and villian calls (maybe utg), I make CBet at flop then this stat shows still 0/0 at him. Correct would be 0/1.
(My opposite stat: "made CB in 3bet pot" works at my popup)

http://rapidshare.com/files/197542714/F ... 3stat.html
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Stat error

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:09 am

Is that the stat that I built? If so, it only affects players who made the original raise, so if this is a multiway pot where UTG limps, another guy raises in MP you 3bet from the SB and UTG flats, this stat isn't going to apply to him. I could change it, though, I suppose. I kept it that way because the spots I cared about most were heads up spots where I'd 3bet a raiser and he flatted instead fo 4 betting (or folding).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Stat error

Postby js2002 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Dont know, it can be yours.
Im also not sure, if the 2better was really a 2better or a limper (this would not be in ur stat, as u said above).
Are u sure that the stats works if the 2better was really a 2better and I 3bet in SB and the 2better calls. Then he sees my CBet and f.e. folds, the stat should show 1/1.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: Stat error

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:05 pm

I was out of town until a couple of hours ago; I'll make sure to run a more thorough test of that stat. There was an error in the initial calculation though that should've been fixed, so it is possible you got an early version and the newer one I've since put out works properly.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests