Question about the general 3Bet & Attempt to Steal %

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Question about the general 3Bet & Attempt to Steal %

Postby aznkidmike » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 am

I was trying to set different color ranges to the various player stats for the HUD configuration and I pretty much copied the PokerAceHud layout for VPIP, PFR, Total AF (ranges being labeled in either green, orange, or red) but I had no idea what to do with the 3Bet and Attempt to Steal percentages so I was wondering if anybody knows of an accurate general guideline to follow?
aznkidmike
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:49 am

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests