Page 1 of 1

Preflop raise % in the SB

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:20 pm
by Uiko
I want the preflop raise % in the SB in my HUD.

So I made this:

sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise = true AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 , 1, 0])

But thats only the % of his open raise.

I want the PFR stats for exactly the SB like its displayed in PT3.

Whats the code for that?

Re: Preflop raise % in the SB

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:21 pm
by WhiteRider
Isn't there a flg_p_raise too?

Re: Preflop raise % in the SB

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:25 pm
by Uiko
yeah, but

sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_raise_p = true AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 , 1, 0])


isnt a valid expression apparantly according to PT3.

Re: Preflop raise % in the SB

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:22 pm
by WhiteRider
Got it!
You need to use cnt_p_raise > 0.
This field tells you how many times you raised preflop.

Re: Preflop raise % in the SB

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:12 pm
by Uiko
Yes thats it!

Thank you. :D