pah does not work

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

pah does not work

Postby allurops » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:48 pm

the first 5 months everything seemed ok.
But since 2 months my pah does not show the new stats, data. At first I only wondered, then I made my own notes and now I know for sure, that the pah does not work any more. It shows me the table and the stats, but not the new stats but old ones.
What can I do to make it work properly.
Delete and then re-installl maybe ?
allurops
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: pah does not work

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:28 am

Make sure you are using the latest PAH version 1.19.6.
Are the hands all importing correctly into PT2?
What site are you playing at?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests