Table stats for main name and alias at the sametime?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Table stats for main name and alias at the sametime?

Postby ChuckThePug » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello, I wasn't able to find this answer so I'll go ahead and post.

Running PT2 and PAHUD 1.19.10beta.

My main name is on Pokerstars and I run an alias on Fulltilt. PT is collecting hh just fine and my PS hud is workign fine.

For the life of me I can't get the FT stats to show. I've follwed all the walkthroughs on this site and the help box pop ups in Pahud.

Is this even possible? Thanks.
ChuckThePug
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Table stats for main name and alias at the sametime?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Please update to the latest PAH version 1.19.10.3.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table stats for main name and alias at the sametime?

Postby ChuckThePug » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks I went ahead and installed that version.

I saw stats once then right away I get a pahud popup error stating " POKERACE HUD ERROR! Exeception occurred while processing hand history file" and the stats never work again. Any ideas.
ChuckThePug
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: Table stats for main name and alias at the sametime?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 pm

There may have been a problem with a specific file.
If you have the 'move processed files' option enabled in PT2 then you probably won't see this again after you stop auto import and the files are moved.
If you do, Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table stats for main name and alias at the sametime?

Postby ChuckThePug » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Will do, Thanks.
ChuckThePug
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests