Differences between trial and registered versions?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Differences between trial and registered versions?

Postby Naughty Lucy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:41 pm

What are the differences between the trial version and the registered version?

I assume with the trial version I can't use the icons, I have to fill in the tourney results myself (I am hoping autofill does this), I can't use multiple databases (though I'm not clear on why you would use multiple databases -- perhaps to use only more recent hands for it to run faster and save your old hands to compare at some point? Or for different people?) or run reports? if I'm wrong, please let me know.

I have registered but the Build 12 doesn't work at all on my computer yet and the Build 2 only works to import (at least I think and hope it's importing...) and provides a HUD. I was thinking it worked better than the trial version, but I don't think so now since I can play with th edata on the trial version. At least I figured out I can uninstall and install without messing up my registration and use on a 2nd computer at some point, and learned how to uninstall and install quickly!

Thanks!

Naughty Lucy
Naughty Lucy
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Re: Differences between trial and registered versions?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:33 am

Naughty Lucy wrote:What are the differences between the trial version and the registered version?

I assume with the trial version I can't use the icons, I have to fill in the tourney results myself (I am hoping autofill does this), I can't use multiple databases (though I'm not clear on why you would use multiple databases -- perhaps to use only more recent hands for it to run faster and save your old hands to compare at some point? Or for different people?) or run reports? if I'm wrong, please let me know.

The only restriction is the limit to a single database.
The auto-rate icons are not yet implemented, and tournament summary info is not included in hand histories (Tournaments FAQ). Reports should work, what is your problem?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Differences between trial and registered versions?

Postby Naughty Lucy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:37 am

I just started with the trial version when I registered and then I've been fighting to get the registered version to work, so I haven't had the time to do much yet with either.

At least I won't be fussing with trying to get the icons working...

Thanks!

Naughty Lucy
Naughty Lucy
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:51 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests