How do I get PAHUD to show (realtime)

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

How do I get PAHUD to show (realtime)

Postby Drussefar » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:12 pm

I cant seem to get the stats shown on the tables (realtime stats??) I cant figure out how to get them showing. The popup stats works fine though. Im playing omaha buy the way, I guess that shouldnt make a difference right?
Drussefar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Re: How do I get PAHUD to show (realtime)

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:43 am

Have you read the docs? http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PAH/docs/
Do you have hands importing correctly into PT2?
The tables must be showing up in the main PAH window, yes?
Have you used the Layout Manager, do you understand it?
Are the pop up stats giving the correct values?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: How do I get PAHUD to show (realtime)

Postby Drussefar » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:30 am

I got it to work now...
Drussefar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests