Using Memory Scanner in PS for table selection

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Using Memory Scanner in PS for table selection

Postby drsayus » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 pm

I keep seeing people mention how they use the Memory Scanner option to help with table selection in PokerStars and I'm a little confused.

1 and most importantly) Is there a way to have PT2 collect stats from players at observed tables? I thought I heard/saw that this was possible with FTP but is it possible with PS?

2) When people say they "use the memory scanner for table selection", do they mean that they check that option in PAHud PS options, fire up a bunch of tables (without sitting at them), then look at the stats being shown in the PAHud window?

3) If 2 is correct, how is this different than looking at the stats in the PS lobby window? I assume that PAHud gives you different/more meaningful stats to look at?

Thanks!
drsayus
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Using Memory Scanner in PS for table selection

Postby drsayus » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Please disregard question 1 (found it in an additional search I did), still confused about 2 and 3 though!
drsayus
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Using Memory Scanner in PS for table selection

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:50 pm

2&3. The memory scanner allows PAH to know which players are sitting at the table, and show the HUD for the table, and retrieve stats from PT2 for hands the players have PREVIOUSLY played.
This is different from the Stars lobby because they are much more detailed, and show you how the individual players actually play, rather than just the table average.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Using Memory Scanner in PS for table selection

Postby drsayus » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:30 pm

ty sir
drsayus
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 2:29 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests