Page 1 of 1

Display Size When Table Size Changes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:25 am
by docbom
I noticed that the smaller the size of my poker table on the screen the smaller the font is for the stats that are displayed. Is there a way to make the font larger at all (without increasing the size of the table)? The font settings through layout manager appear to only apply to what shows up on the layout manager screen and not what appears on the poker table.

Am I missing something completely? If it matters at all I am using 1.19.6 and this is for Stars. Thanks!

Re: Display Size When Table Size Changes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:00 am
by WhiteRider
I would have thought that if you set the font bigger on the layout manager then it should display bigger on 'normal' sized tables, and scale down to smaller tables, but still be bigger than it currently is.. Does that not work?