Pacific (Fast!) Tables not working with PAHUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pacific (Fast!) Tables not working with PAHUD

Postby sohaaron » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:59 pm

I noticed an old similar topic that has gone unanswered for some time, so let's please address this...

I just upgraded back to v1.19.6 PAHUD and I'm using the latest Pacific client. Regular tables work fine. Fast! tables import fine into PT, but are unrecognized by PAHUD. Can you please tell me why they don't work?

Thanks ! AC
sohaaron
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Re: Pacific (Fast!) Tables not working with PAHUD

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:28 pm

This is a known issue. I don't have an ETA for this to be fixed at the moment, sorry.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests