This is irritating

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

This is irritating

Postby shoe » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:53 pm

I pay for this software... I can't click the player stats, it says I have a bunch of hand histories (I haven't played enough to have that many), now my HUD stats don't even play...

I buy this software hoping it would help me with my game, and it's freakin more a headache than anything else. $hit, what's the point of buying? BTW, it doesn't seem to import all the hands either... just select hands it seems. is that par for the course in Omaha?
shoe
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Re: This is irritating

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:06 pm

First of all, we urge everyone to try the programs before buying them.

Now, it would be helpful if you could calmly tell me exactly what is happening instead of ranting and swearing about it here on a public forum.

Explain the following in more detail:
I can't click the player stats, it says I have a bunch of hand histories...

Are you or aren't you able to click your player name on the left side of the ring stats window and see your stats on the right?

now my HUD stats don't even play...

If PA HUD isn't working please post the PA HUD problem in the PA HUD area of this forum.

BTW, it doesn't seem to import all the hands either... just select hands it seems.

What does that mean? What version number of PTO are you using? What poker site are you importing from? Are there import errors, if so what do they say?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: This is irritating

Postby shoe » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:07 am

ptrack mike wrote:First of all, we urge everyone to try the programs before buying them.

Now, it would be helpful if you could calmly tell me exactly what is happening instead of ranting and swearing about it here on a public forum.

Explain the following in more detail:
I can't click the player stats, it says I have a bunch of hand histories...

Are you or aren't you able to click your player name on the left side of the ring stats window and see your stats on the right?

now my HUD stats don't even play...

If PA HUD isn't working please post the PA HUD problem in the PA HUD area of this forum.

BTW, it doesn't seem to import all the hands either... just select hands it seems.

What does that mean? What version number of PTO are you using? What poker site are you importing from? Are there import errors, if so what do they say?


Sorry Mike... I know you guys do your best to help... I just don't know what the problem is.

1) No, it's not the Player Stats window. It's a HUD issue I suppose, in which I click the area where the pop-up should arise, and it's unable. Actually, it does on UB, but does not on FT.

2) I've played maybe 2,000 hands? I've also lost my share... and the auto-import does seem to record the hands. But when I DO go to the Player Stats window, it doesn't reflect all the hands (i.e. it still has me as a winner).
shoe
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Re: This is irritating

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:37 am

OK, I'm going to move this thread over to the PA HUD forum so they can see what's going on.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: This is irritating

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:24 am

1. Do you mean that the popup stats aren't working at Full Tilt?
What version of PAHud are you using? Have you configured PAH to know about the correct type of table view (race track or normal)?

2. Is this in PT2 Omaha? What specific version?
Make sure that you don't have any filters set.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests