HUD Questions

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD Questions

Postby gta poker » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:36 pm

1. Is there a way to turn off showing the previous hands/hole cards after each hand.

2. How do I get the pop-up stats to work on full tilt -- I have it set at the default 20s -- I've tried clicking on players, hovering, etc and cannot get it to appear.

Thanks
gta poker
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:28 pm

Re: HUD Questions

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:48 pm

(1) Options --> Layout Manager, choose "(Misc) Mucked Hands at Showdown) from the drop down in the Stat box and uncheck Visible next to it and mucked information will no longer display.

(2) Clicking on the player's names should bring up the popup in PAHUD.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest