Downloaded the wrong version

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Downloaded the wrong version

Postby Svennebanan » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:44 am

The first time did I download the wrong version of PT3, when I tried to download the version I needed (Beta24) it just said that I allready got PT3.

And the valid code now doesnt work on my new version (Beta 24) wich I need to import hands from Boss, sence I already used it on old PT3 version

What to do?

:roll:
Svennebanan
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:27 am

Re: Downloaded the wrong version

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:28 pm

Your registration code should work just fine on Beta 24 or Build 3. Close Build 3, and install Beta 24 in the exact same location that Build 3 was installed and it should work fine without any extra configuration.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests