Page 1 of 1
Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:22 pm
by Steway
Hello I bought Hud yesterday, set it up and it only displays 2 or 3 players at a 6max table. My stats are all shown as N/A. The databse Cache is activated. I use Pokerstars under preferences I activated Memaory scanner does this include the HH files too`? What else could I have done worng ? THank you very much.
P.s. Furthermore I cannot impor the HH into pokertracker it always says Databse error occured. I don´t know what to do. :(
Re: Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 pm
by APerfect10
[quote="Steway"xu7]P.s. Furthermore I cannot impor the HH into pokertracker it always says Databse error occured. I don´t know what to do. :([/quotexu7]
It sounds like you are having a PokerTracker issue. Once that is resolved it should fix the lack of stats you are seeing displayed.
I am going to move this thread to the PokerTracker Holdem - General forum so that Pat can better assist you.
Best regards,
Derek
Re: Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:39 pm
by ptrack pat
[quote1jk]P.s. Furthermore I cannot impor the HH into pokertracker it always says Databse error occured. I don´t know what to do.[/quote1jk]
It would help if you said what the error message was exactly so I had some idea of how to respond.
Re: Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:13 pm
by Steway
Thanks for your response. Well, it seems as if it was an Hud prob again. I search quite a lot in this forum and could solve the prob with the importing of the HH in PT. That worked fine.
But I have still the problem that the HUD doesn´t work. First of all on all tables it showes N/A for my stats.
Secondly, at some tables it showes two player with stats at some one and at some none, rarely it showes 4 working player stats at one table (I speak all of 6max tables) but I havent seen more then 4 yet. The table summary though is on every table and it showes it correct. Do oyu have any suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Re: Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:17 pm
by ptrack pat
If you are getting a database error with PT then that could also be impacting PokerAce.
Are you saying that you are not getting an error with PT now? Are you able to import the hands into PT? You can see them when you look at the ring stats window?
Re: Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:21 pm
by Steway
Pokertracker is working fine now.
The problem still exisits with HUD. First of all on all tables it showes N/A for my stats.
Secondly, at some tables it showes two player with stats at some one and at some none, rarely it showes 4 working player stats at one table (I speak all of 6max tables) but I havent seen more then 4 yet. The table summary though is on every table and it showes it correct. Do oyu have any suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Re: Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:42 am
by ptrack pat
OK. I've moved this back to the PokerAce forum so Derek can help you again. Sorry for all this moving.
Re: Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:50 am
by APerfect10
Ok, if PokerTracker is properly importing hands now then it is a PokerAce Hud issue.
Enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/a8b]Support system[/urla8b] so that I can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue. We will get it working properly for you. :)
[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820a8b]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urla8b]
Best regards,
Derek
Re: Hud only displays some players stats

Posted:
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:29 pm
by Steway
Done :) Thanks in advance.