Page 1 of 1

Stats in wrong spots

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:08 am
by djs1070
I haven't tried on FTP yet, but last night on PS MY PAHUD was working properly the only problem I had was I had to find which seat had my stats and move to that seat. Then I would have to adjust the player stats for that seat in the layout manager. Ihave Prefered seat checked on PS. Do I need to disable that feature on PS.

I also have auto-center checked for FTP will I have this problem there as well. Or is this a feature only available from FTP? Thanks.

Re: Stats in wrong spots

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:30 pm
by APerfect10
Download and install the latest beta version if you are not already using it.

Beta Release v1.19.6

Then make sure that your PokerStars preferred seat is configured in PokerAce Hud under Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->PokerStars, 'Preferred Seating' tab.

Auto-center on Full Tilt works fine. Just make sure that you enable this option in PokerAce Hud under Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->Full Tilt, check 'Auto-Center'.

Best regards,

Derek