layout on partypoker

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

layout on partypoker

Postby Buddhagolden » Sat May 03, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi,

I have a problem configuring my layout on partypoker.
I am datamining with spadeeye. PT is importing the hands correctly and PA hud recognize the tables and shows the stats . But here is the problem : I changed my layout ( added more stats) but PA hud is still showing the original stats. I put it on 6 max - saved my new layout - closed the program - restarted my computer, etc.. but nothing seems to work.
PA hud is not showing my new layout wich i saved correctly.
Do i miss something here?
Buddhagolden
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: layout on partypoker

Postby APerfect10 » Sat May 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Are the tables being recognized as 6max in your PokerAce Hud window? If not, right-click the table name in the PAH window and select 'Treat as 6max'.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: layout on partypoker

Postby Buddhagolden » Mon May 05, 2008 6:03 pm

I completely overlooked this one. it's been a while i played on party poker .

Thanks
Buddhagolden
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: layout on partypoker

Postby APerfect10 » Mon May 05, 2008 11:28 pm

:) No problem.

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest