Pa hud not displaying stats, everything corrct.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pa hud not displaying stats, everything corrct.

Postby akshin » Sun May 04, 2008 6:48 pm

I recently had to restore my computer, and re download everything, my hud always worked before this happening. I am 99% positive I have everything set up correctly. Guess I am wrong though b/c something is wrong. I downloaded a Pahud from cardrunners, but my roomate has the same layout and it is working fine..help?



MY PAhud is recognizing the tables, they are all checked. For some reason my stats are not being overlaid, I downloaded a hud from a CR player, but i cant see how this would have anything to do with it.
akshin
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Re: Pa hud not displaying stats, everything corrct.

Postby APerfect10 » Sun May 04, 2008 11:24 pm

I believe this layout is using combined stats, right? If so, select the combined stat and click 'Configure..' and make sure that the stats are configured in the combined stat...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Pa hud not displaying stats, everything corrct.

Postby akshin » Mon May 05, 2008 3:10 am

I dont really understand the concept of combined stats...that of which you are talking about..I went into layout manager and then 'edit' 'configure pop up stats'.. under stat I have not changed anything and it is at (player)aggression on flop; visible and show mine are both checked..i unselected use Poker strs and the use poker room avatar thing, but figure that has nothing to do with it..the only thing i can think of is that it has something to do with me not importing the right database..but i dont see how i can add a database..and i already added the hand history file..
akshin
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Re: Pa hud not displaying stats, everything corrct.

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 05, 2008 4:49 am

akshin wrote:I dont really understand the concept of combined stats...

Combined stats are just a list of stats within a single box, you can add multiple stats together so that they are easier to manage and take up less space.

but i dont see how i can add a database..and i already added the hand history file..

On PAH -> Options -> Preferences, click on Databases / Holdem and select which PT2 DBs you want to use.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests