Page 1 of 1

Why haven't you answered my query

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:15 pm
by GaryRoof
I posted a question on Friday afternoon titled "Baaaaaad Flickering" and have seen nothing in response. Everyone else who posted Friday and over the weekend seems to have gotten a reply from you Josh. Come on. I need some help. The way PAH is acting for me, it's 70% useless.

Thanks,
Gary Roof

Re: Why haven't you answered my query

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:25 pm
by WhiteRider
This topic?
You got a response. Where are the old hand histories stored?

Re: Why haven't you answered my query

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:28 pm
by GaryRoof
That was clearly stated in original post. In a subdirectory, titled "Old Hands" under my main Poler Stars directory. Your reply stated that you were guessing so I kinda ignored it. Are your a Tech/Moderator? Thanks for trying but I need more than a "best guess". If you're fairly sure this will correct the problem, tell me specifically WHERE the "Old hands" directior should be. This is driving me nuts. Like playing live game, naked.

Thanks,
Gary

Re: Why haven't you answered my query

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:30 pm
by WhiteRider
I am a moderator, but not an 'official' PT representative.
If your old HH files are in a subfolder of where PAH is looking for files it could be continually trying to read the old files.
Try moving them somewhere completely away from Pokerstars - it doesn't matter where, just create a new folder (e.g. C:\OldPokerHands).

Re: Why haven't you answered my query

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:54 pm
by GaryRoof
Mea Culpa. I shoulda tried your suggestion before bitching about it. Everything seems to be working ok, now so, again, sorry for the premature complaint.

Thanks,
Gary

Re: Why haven't you answered my query

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:10 pm
by WhiteRider
No problem - glad you got it working.