Page 1 of 1

HUD on FTP with beta 10

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:50 pm
by TexasKX250
When I click on the player name in the HUD box and the big stats box opens I cannot read the stats for the players on the right side of the table when window is maximized. Half of the box for the players on the right side of the table is too far to the right and is cutting of about half the info. And I cannot click and drag the box. If I make the screen smaller I can read the HUD boxes fine. It's only when I have the window maximized

Re: HUD on FTP with beta 10

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:39 pm
by kraada
From your subject it sounds like you're talking about PT3. This forum is for PokerAce Hud which works only with PT2.

Also, you might want to try beta 11, it has quite a few bug fixes in the HUD.