First time import of old db into PT3

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

First time import of old db into PT3

Postby 0524432 » Mon May 12, 2008 8:35 pm

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8064/clustertl3.png

I moved all of the HH files from the folder where PT2 moved the processed HH files BACK into the FTP HH folder to have PT3 re import them all and give me a fresh db with all of the hands played on this account. When I manually import that directory....it was doing something with clustering (what is clustering??) and then stopped and well....you can see in the screenshot where i'm stuck now...thoughts? thanks in advance
0524432
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 pm

Re: First time import of old db into PT3

Postby APerfect10 » Tue May 13, 2008 1:00 am

I replied to your PM. You need to create a new database and set it as the active and default db.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests