Sessions tab Ctrl+??? and HUD lag

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Sessions tab Ctrl+??? and HUD lag

Postby 0524432 » Wed May 14, 2008 9:20 pm

I'm using the beta 11. I'm experience massive lag on a 2.1ghx dual core with 4gb RAM. Every refresh of the HUD or even opening PT3 from the taskbar causes a massive computer lag that can last up to 2 mins at worst. It's causing me not to even be able to put in a session with PT3 open which, having the HUD built in, causes obvious huge issues. There must be away to mess with the flicker free drawing or SOMETHING to get this to run at least better than PT2 ffs.

Also, on the sessions tab in PT2 you held the Ctrl button and dbl clicked all the tbles you wanted to filter to analyze on other tabs. I can't find for the life of me how to do this with PT3....

Now this......http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8240 ... rorbm7.png


I srsly just need to get this thing running. I have 15k hands a week I need to be getting in and it's not gonna happen with the constant issues. I have paid for my key for the full version and I know it comes out tomorrow but sweet jesus....it should at least be better than PT2
0524432
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 pm

Re: Sessions tab Ctrl+??? and HUD lag

Postby 0524432 » Wed May 14, 2008 9:21 pm

oh btw.....everytime I restart PT3, like the error says....it happens again....sigh
0524432
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 pm

Re: Sessions tab Ctrl+??? and HUD lag

Postby 0524432 » Thu May 15, 2008 4:55 am

bueller? bueller?
0524432
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 pm

Re: Sessions tab Ctrl+??? and HUD lag

Postby kraada » Thu May 15, 2008 1:09 pm

This is the PAHUD technical support forum, not the PT3 support forum.

The lag issue should be resolved for the commercial release slated for later today.

To filter, use the 'Filters' button in the top right hand corner of the Texas Hold'em tab. You can filter by time which should get you approximately the right session. Unfortunately, filtering by session hasn't been included yet in PT3. It will be, though.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests