not seeing stats nor are tables showing up on pahud

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

not seeing stats nor are tables showing up on pahud

Postby AzurePoet » Tue May 20, 2008 2:11 am

I got the new version downloaded today and I'm having issues with it showing up on tables the stats.

I just started playing some pokerstars and the stats showed but then I went in and 'edited' so the hud looked like I wanted it too and it stopped working. I believe same thing happened when I went in and edited the huds on my PP and ladbrokes tables as well.

I read tutorial and followed everythin it said but none of it is helping at all.

Someone please help me get my hud working again.

thanks
AzurePoet
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 6:43 am

Re: not seeing stats nor are tables showing up on pahud

Postby prajna » Tue May 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Please see the Build 2 FAQ as this is addressed and answered in this FAQ.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: not seeing stats nor are tables showing up on pahud

Postby AzurePoet » Tue May 20, 2008 6:51 pm

No, I said I got new version of the PAHUD 1.19.6 or whatever, and this is used with PT2.

This has nothing to do with PT3.
AzurePoet
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 6:43 am

Re: not seeing stats nor are tables showing up on pahud

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 21, 2008 5:43 pm

Enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that I can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests