Page 1 of 1

Import Layouts?

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:58 am
by FairlyNutz
Is there a way to import the HUD layouts I have been using for a year w/PT2? Or do I have to totally rebuild them again?

Re: Import Layouts?

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:34 pm
by kraada
If you mean import into another version of PokerAce HUD, yes. Go into the layout manager, click File --> Export to export them from one machine and then take the file to another computer and go into its layout manager and click File --> import to import it there.

If you mean import into PokerTracker 3's HUD, that is currently not possible (though we would like it to be possible at some point eventually).

Best Regards,

Joel
PokerTracker Support

Re: Import Layouts?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:26 am
by FairlyNutz
Yes, I mean to put them in to PT3. This should be a priority as I spent hours getting these "just right" and really don't want to do that again.

Re: Import Layouts?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:38 pm
by WhiteRider
There are a lot of different stats in PT3, and the naming convention is very different, so converting layouts isn't straightforward. I'm sure a way will be added at some point, but getting the HUD stability issues are the priority, followed by getting PT2 features included.