Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

Postby Wetbo319 » Sat May 31, 2008 10:41 pm

Had trial version for a few days which was working fine. I registered today and now my stats are showing up on the wrong players and the mucked hands after showdown are going to the wrong players. I have my table set to 6-max and cant figure out why it suddenly stopped working correctly.
Wetbo319
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:36 pm

PT3-HUD or PAHud?
I guess you mean PT3..
What site?
Are you using some type of preferred seating?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

Postby Wetbo319 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Im using PAHud on stars and I wasnt using the preferred seating but I tried it to see if it would work and it had no change. Still showing up in the wrong spots whenever I switch seats at a table.
Wetbo319
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Moving seats after you sit down will not work because info about your new seat is not included in the hand history.
Preferred seating should work if you set the general option in stars before sitting and in PAH.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest