Page 1 of 1

Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:41 pm
by Wetbo319
Had trial version for a few days which was working fine. I registered today and now my stats are showing up on the wrong players and the mucked hands after showdown are going to the wrong players. I have my table set to 6-max and cant figure out why it suddenly stopped working correctly.

Re: Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:36 pm
by WhiteRider
PT3-HUD or PAHud?
I guess you mean PT3..
What site?
Are you using some type of preferred seating?

Re: Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:56 pm
by Wetbo319
Im using PAHud on stars and I wasnt using the preferred seating but I tried it to see if it would work and it had no change. Still showing up in the wrong spots whenever I switch seats at a table.

Re: Stats in wrong spots along with mucked hands

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 pm
by WhiteRider
Moving seats after you sit down will not work because info about your new seat is not included in the hand history.
Preferred seating should work if you set the general option in stars before sitting and in PAH.