Not everyone stats is displaying with poker ace hud

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Not everyone stats is displaying with poker ace hud

Postby oddeye » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:29 pm

Some players stats are simply not displayed while it works perfectly for most player. I am playing on ultimate bet and playing 6max, those hands are already present in my pokertracker database and import correctly. Please help me quick, I just bought PT/PAH to see it's not working so I am not very happy.
oddeye
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:25 am

Re: Not everyone stats is displaying with poker ace hud

Postby oddeye » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:34 pm

found how to make it works, thanks, forget about my ass
oddeye
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:25 am


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests