Page 1 of 1

PA Hud shows error then unexpectedly closes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:17 pm
by bobcorn
When I open PA Hud now, I get an error saying "Exception while trying to query player" and then another one saying "Unable to update cache. An exception has occured". Then PA Hud closes for no reason. What does this mean and what can I do to fix it? BTW I'm playing on pokerstars.

Re: PA Hud shows error then unexpectedly closes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:02 pm
by bobcorn
Now PAHud only closes when I try to go to preferences or layout. I have to close and reopen it to refresh stats.

Re: PA Hud shows error then unexpectedly closes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:05 pm
by kraada
You can manually delete the cache file by going to C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data and deleting the '.db' files. Once these files are deleted, let PAHUD recreate the cache and things should work properly.

Re: PA Hud shows error then unexpectedly closes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:29 pm
by bobcorn
I could not find any "db" files in that location.

Edit: nevermind I found them