Page 1 of 1

[HELP PLEASE] Problem with Unibet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:21 pm
by Surcouf
PAH doesn't display stats correctly. I use PT2, PAH V1.19.6 Beta and Windows XP.
I have check "use new Prima tables" in the layout.
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Re: [HELP PLEASE] Problem with Unibet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:00 pm
by kraada
Are you currently importing hands successfully in PokerTracker v2?

Re: [HELP PLEASE] Problem with Unibet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm
by Surcouf
Yes, hands are successfully imported by PT V2.

Re: [HELP PLEASE] Problem with Unibet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:12 pm
by kraada
Could you please create a log file per this tutorial: Tutorial: How to Create a Log File and attach it to a support ticket and reference this thread? The information in the log will make it easier to figure out exactly what is going on in your particular case.

Re: [HELP PLEASE] Problem with Unibet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:15 pm
by Surcouf
OK.
I create that asap.
Thank you very much.