Recognized FTP tables a second ago..now isn't working?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Recognized FTP tables a second ago..now isn't working?

Postby space4anace » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:15 pm

I was just playing some satellites on Full Tilt and PAH was working fine. Now I'm playing the early doubles and it isn't recognizing the tables. I haven't changed any settings since then. What's the problem?
space4anace
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Re: Recognized FTP tables a second ago..now isn't working?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 am

Are you using the latest PAH version 1.19.6?
If this is a new type of table/tourney it may not be recognised by older versions.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest